This flow-chart diagram illustrates how governments, households, corporations and international entities interact in 3 major markets to run the economy as a whole: workforce market, financial market and commodity market.
Legends of the flows:
- L stands for Labor.
- W can be used to stand for Wage.
- T stands for Tax.
- Tr stands for Transfer payments.
- G stands for Government expenditures.
- S stands for Savings made available in financial markets for investment.
- I stands for Investment from financial markets.
- IM stands for Import from foreign economies.
- X stands for eXport to foreign economies.