The best economical budget laptops have become the basic need of everyone working out there, let it be study, 9-5 job, office work or even home based work, you need to have a fine laptop to accomplish this task.
When it comes about getting a laptop, several questions cross your mind. One of them is the price. People do pay attention to features and specs of the gadget as well, but price still remains the prior concern.
In this article we will be discussing 4 best economical laptops on budget. Being economically on budget does not mean that they offer compromised quality.
You can get promising performance laptops under $500 or so, now let us get straight into our list of the best economical budget laptops.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-8145U
- GPU: Intel UHD 620
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 128 GB
- Size: 14.3 × 9.9 × 0.7 inches
- Display: 15.6 inch, 1920 × 1080
- Weight: 3.76 pounds
- Strong performance: Acer Aspire 5 has powerful performance that makes its name in the list of best budget laptops.
- Battery life: battery life is impressively long which is again a plus point.
- Bright display: the display is amazing and lighting is also better.
- Build is not impressive: the build of this laptop is one of the cons as it is not that better designed.
- Average graphics: graphics are not that fab, they fall in the midline category.
Acer Aspire 5 has a good reputation in the clan of laptops due to its battery life, performance, and HD display. These points go in its purchasable favor while the build and graphics do not.
Still it stands tall as a budget laptop that you won’t regret.
- CPU: Intel Celeron N4000
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32 GB
- Display: 11-inch, 1366 × 768
- Size: 11.8 × 8.1 × 0.7 inch
- Weight : 2.5 pounds
- Low price: plus point of HP stream 11
- Better performance: gives competition to others
- Long battery life: again a favorable point
- Low display: display is washed out
- Webcam is poor: webcam is not impressive
Although it has some concerns regarding the display and webcam but at the same time it offers great performance that its competitors. Not a bad choice if you want to strictly stick to a low budget.
- CPU:Intel Celeron 3000N
- Storage: 32 GB
- Display: 11.6-inch, 1366 x 768
- Size: 11.33 × 7.96 × 0.66 inch
- Weight:2.6 pounds
- Best battery life: it has an amazing battery life
- Light build:the build is strong yet sleek, feels lighter than competitors
- Performance: performance is pretty decent too
- Low grade display: a minus point is its dim display
- Lighter bezels: chunky thinner bezels are a problem
If low price is your concern then Samsung Chromebook 4 is for you. Ridiculously low price, better performance, sleek build and long battery life is all you get under budget price tag.
- CPU:Intel Pentium Silver N6000
- RAM:8 GB
- Storage:64 GB
- Display: 17.3-inch, 1920x 1080
- Size: 15.8 x 10.5 x 0.9 inch
- Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Huge display: come switch a massive display, which is a great plus point in its favor.
- Spacious keyboard: the keyboard and touchpad area is impressively capacious, which is a great plus point as this is where you actually work on a laptop.
- Better battery life: a decent battery life
- Low lighted-display: one of the cons of Acer Chromebook 317 is its dim display. Low lighted display sucks when it comes to use.
- Average performance: another minus point is its midline performance.
Worlds’s first ever 17.3 inches laptop stands tall in aspects of capacious keyboard and touchpad area. ACER Chromebook 317 has an impressive display area and a better battery life, weighs low on your pocket and gives you a decent build.
Dim lighted display can be a problem for users.
That’s all folks with this article of the best economical budget laptops. Hope this guide will help you pick a right one for you.